Thursday 12 April 2012

Increase Internal Memory by Link2Sd

17 comments

How to increase internal phone memory of Samsung Galaxy Y (or any android smartphones):


FOLLOW VIDEO CORRECTLY

AND BACKUP EVERY THING

1.ROOT your phone first


2.Download the files given below and move to sdcard::


      a)Skin of CWM  http://www.mediafire.com/?duxrtp1z5uh0uaq

      b) LINK2sd http://www.mediafire.com/?bh775xt58rmhntr

Cwm New Link (For galaxy y )
http://www.4shared.com/zip/IuleBw_o/CWM.html

3.Install link2sd

4.Restart in Recovery mode :Volume up +Home button +lock button


5.Select apply update from sd card...Select Skin of CWM...go to advanced and partition


6.Select anything upto 1 gb its ur choice .this wil go in internal mamory..select 0mb


5.reboot...Select Link2sd and select "ext3"


6.reboot 


7.LINK the apps to sd which you want  





17 comments:

  1. what if i removed the memory card? it will revert to its true internal memory? reply fast pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added up 512MB to the internal memory .... :) thanks... really cool process ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please tell me how to root the zte z990 (avail)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a problem while downloading the two files. It says, it's not downloading! please fix asap

    ReplyDelete
  5. will it work on galaxy ace too??:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can open the skin of cwm on the recovery mode. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't open the skin of CWM on my recovery mode. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  8. this blog makes partition easier... it really rocks... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanxxx dude .... dis really worked

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankzz dude.... by the way my id on twitter is @belibermirza

    ReplyDelete
  12. when prompt for "Select the file system on your SD card's second partition" and select "EXT3", i got message from ROOT ACCESS WARNING "Link2SD could not gain root access. If you have root access make sure you respond 'allow' to Superuser prompt"

    Need help here...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. whenever select ext3. link2sd say to allow super user prompt. how to allow speruser prompt. pls give me some suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got the same thing when I select "EXT3"
    Root Access Warning
    Link2SD could not obtain root access.
    If you have root access make sure you respond 'Allow' or 'Grant' to the superuser request.
    And please don't ask me if I have rooted the phone yet, because yes I have, I am running gingerbread on a galaxy mini, I have followed every one of your steps to the book and I cannot find a fix.

    Could you tell me how I can finish with this messy process which has taken 2 days so far, so I can get back to not stressing over a mobile phone?
    Help is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i do all u said ..nd it doesnt worked also whn i chekd my memory card in pc it memory decreses 1 gb ..i want my space back pls help me

    ReplyDelete